Harold J. Poltrock, esq. is a seasoned litigator whose professional philosophy is founded on providing his clients with the most thorough representation possible, including a painstaking investigation into the factual and legal circumstances of the matter and diligent follow-through to completion on every aspect of your case. Because his office size is smaller, he is able to provide clients with the eminent representation of leading large law firms with the more personalized service typically only found at intimately-sized law offices. Each client is treated as an individual, and every legal strategy is custom-tailored to meet your specific objectives.
It is not always necessary to litigate a dispute, especially where there are less expensive means of finding a satisfactory solution to your issue. The Firm’s track record of successful litigation encompasses all areas of the practice, including matters in:
- Contract drafting and negotiations
- Contract disputes
- Landlord and Tenant Litigation
- Real Estate Broker Commissions
- Commercial Landlord Holdover & Nonpayment Proceedings
- Residential Landlord Rights
- Real Estate Litigation
- Injunctive Relief & Declaratory Judgment Actions
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Consumer Protection Litigation
Our goal is always to assist our clients in obtaining the best results in litigation, managing risk, and capitalizing on strategic opportunities. If you need the accomplished representation of an experienced litigator for your Real Estate related matter, Landlord and Tenant Dispute, Business or Commercial matter, contact us today!