About Harold J. Poltrock, Esq.
Harold J. Poltrock, Esq. was admitted to the New Jersey Bar and the U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, in 1980. He has been providing quality legal services as a lawyer throughout Union, Essex and Morris counties while remaining an active citizen for more than 30 years.
He currently serves as a Commissioner to the New Jersey Real Estate Commission, a Court-approved mediator by the New Jersey Administrative Office of the Courts, and a Board member of Community Access Unlimited, Inc., a large nonprofit affordable housing developer that also provides social services to developmentally disabled and handicapped individuals.
Mr. Poltrock is experienced in a wide variety of real estate, mortgage, insurance and other areas of banking as a licensed mortgage broker, licensed title insurance producer and former Springfield Township Committeeman.
His appointed and voluntary positions serve to keep him informed of developments in our practice areas and further enhance our abilities and resources to assist our clients’ legal needs.
- New Jersey, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1980
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Springfield Republican Committee, September 1, 2009 – Present (Municipal Chair)
- NJ AOC, Civil Practice Division, Residential Foreclosure Program, 2009 – Present (Court Approved Mediator)
- NJ Real Estate Commission, September 21, 2010 – Present (Commissioner)
Past Employment Positions
- Puder & Poltrock, Esqs., 1996 – 2010
- Harold J. Poltrock, Esq., 1989 – 1996
- Poltrock & Berger, Esqs., 1985 – 1989
- Mchugh & Macri, Esqs., 1980 – 1984
- Intervale Mortgage, LLC, July 30, 1999 – September 1, 2009
- Township of Springfield, NJ, Township Committeeman, January 1, 2004 – December 31, 2006
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois, January, 1980, J.D.
- Albright College, Reading, Pennsylvania, June, 1976, B.A., Political Science